- Name and Blog: MaryR @ bibliographic manifestations
- Snacks and Beverages of Choice: coffee and bagels to start with; grapes, pretzels, goldfish crackers, and almonds are available snacks if I need them, crock-pot taco soup is planned for supper, and I got a new box of ribbon candy for Christmas, so that will be good for treats. Tea is very likely later in the day.
- Where are you reading from today? I am reading in my living room in Manchester, NH. The view outside is cold and snow-covered, but the Christmas tree looks pretty.
- What are your goals for the Readathon? This is my first readathon, so just seeing how it goes is the main thing. I want to make as big a dent in Woman in White as I can and reread Murder in the Cathedral so I can finish writing about it.
- What book(s) are you planning on reading? Woman in White by Wilkie Collins, "Murder in the Cathedral" by T. S. Elliot, and maybe The Phantom Tollbooth.
- Are you excited? Yes.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
CC Readathon -- Starting Post
Classics Club Readathon kicked off this morning at 8am. I slept through the beginning, but got started about 9am. Here are my answers to the starting point questionnaire.