- Finish the 2nd book of The Once and Future King.
- Finish the audiobook I have been listening to in the car (W is for Wasted).
- Check out the challenges each day and complete any that I have both time and inspiration for.
I checked out the challenges every day and completed several. The Double Date challenge was my favorite.
- Read as many novels of 'high literary merit' published in English in 2013 as I can during the week. If I start a book from this pile and it doesn't seem like a potential short-list title I will abandon it and move on to the next book.
I read 2 (almost 3) of these books from my pile and decided that 5 others were not ones I thought were viable options for this award so they went back to the library unfinished.
- Post an update each day with my progress for the day before.
Goals Not Met
- Participate in at least one of the twitter chats.
I didn't manage to make it to any of the twitter chats.
Books Finished this Week
- The Secret Life of Baked Goods by Jessie Oleson (was about half way through at start of BoB)
- W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton (audiobook, had about 3 discs left at start of BoB)
- Odds Against Tomorrow by Nathaniel Rich (304 pages)
- Book 2 of The Once and Future King by T. H. White (100 pages)
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl (602 pages)