- I successfully completed the 7th Annual Canadian Book Challenge (which ended on June 30) by reading 13 books set in Canada or by Canadian authors. I will be joining in on the 8th Canadian Book Challenge, but haven't written my sign-up post yet.
- I have read 56 of the 101 books (55%) I pledged to read this year on GoodReads.
- For the Postal Reading Challenge I have read 3 of the 4 books I committed to. I have several more "letter" books on my reading pile so I may upgrade my level on that one.
- I have read 5 out of 6 books in the What's In a Name Challenge. I still need to find (and read) a book with a reference to time in the title.
- I have read 6 of the 12 books I committed to for the TBR Pile Challenge. I realized that a lot of the books I pulled from my shelves for this challenge have been sitting there for so long because they are long, or seem depressing, or both. This challenge is becoming more difficult as work my way through the less daunting titles in the list.
- For the Foodies Read 2014 Challenge I signed up to read 9-13 books (what was I thinking!?) I have read 6 so far. I need to find more foodie books and actually read them. I have had several checked out of the library this year that went back unread because I wasn't in the mood for them.
- I have read 5 titles from my Classics Club list since the beginning of the year. I have read 19/50 since I began the project. I will be half-way through my time on that project in March 2015, so I'm in good shape with that one.
How are you doing on your 2014 reading projects?