Sunday, March 5, 2017

LOTR Readalong


During February I read The Hobbit and am now planning to embark on The Fellowship of The Ring during March and April for the #HLOTRreadalong2017 at Brona's Books.

Brona has asked participants to answer a few questions at this point in the readalong.
Q: Tell us your history with Tolkien and the LOTR.
A: I have seen all the Peter Jackson movies, but have not read the books before. 
Q: Why are you reading or rereading it now?

A: They have been on my TBR list for a long time and there is a set of paperback editions of the novels (they belong to my husband) that has been sitting on our shelves for years. I was inspired by the readalong to finally read them.
Q: Have you learnt Elvish? Or read any other Tolkien books?

A: Definitely no to the Elvish (I'm not great with languages) and I don't think I have read other Tolkien except for The Hobbit last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...