Saturday, April 25, 2020

Readathon - Opening Survey

Today is Dewey's 24 hour readathon. I have my stack of books, my snacks, and comfy clothes so I think I'm all set.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
         I am reading in Manchester, NH, USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
          The Poetry Home Repair Manual

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
            Not sure, I have several good ones on deck including home-made beer bread.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
              I'm a librarian and a quilter and I judge beer competitions. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
              I have participated in this read-a-thon before, though not the last one, and for the most part it has gone well. I shopped ahead of time for my snacks this time and will sleep when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...