Saturday, November 12, 2022

Grave Secrets

Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5)Grave Secrets 
by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read quite a few of the books in this series and this was a fairly early one (#5) that I just got to. It is set in Montreal and Guatemala. There was a lot of history about the "disappeared" in Guatemala which was interesting. There was also more scientific explanation in this book than I remember there being in later books. It was very well done and didn't interfere with the story though. I enjoyed seeing the beginnings of a relationship that is a big part of many of the later novels in this series. 

Reichs is Canadian and this book is partly set in Canada so I am counting it toward the Canadian Reading Challenge. It is also on my TBR Pile Challenge list.


1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to try one of her early books, and especially since she is a Canadian author. Maybe in 2023.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...