Friday, December 30, 2022

My Year in Books 2022

Using only books you have read this year (2022), answer these prompts. Try not to repeat a book title.  (Links in the titles will take you to my reviews where they exist) This meme came from AnnaBookBel by way of 746Books.

  • In high school I was Up to No Gouda (Linda Reilly)
  • People might be surprised by 99 Glimpses of Princess Margaret (Craig Brown)
  • I will never be Living with a Dead Language (Ann Patty)
  • My life post-lockdown was: Interesting Times (Terry Pratchett)
  • My fantasy job is Off the Clock (Laura Vanderkam)
  • At the end of a long day I need Small Ceremonies (Carol Shields)
  • I hate being The Lady of Sorrows (Anne Zaroudi)
  • Wish I had The Real Story (Sarah Statz Cords)
  • My family reunions are Birds of a Feather (Jacqueline Winspear)
  • At a party you’d find me with Dorothy Parker (Marion Meade)
  • I’ve never been to The High Mountains of Portugal (Yann Martell)
  • A happy day includes Living a Charmed Life (Victoria Moran)
  • Motto I live by: Lust for Life (Irving Stone)
  • On my bucket list is Python Programming (Cal Barron)
  • In my next life, I want to have The Mindful Day (Laurie J. Cameron)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...