Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crime Read Along: The Queens of Crime

Here is the Introductory discussion for reading Josephine Tey's The Man in the Queue.I have read Tey before, including this novel, and like her work. I am currently re-reading this novel for the Read Along.
Tey is one of the writers from the Golden Age of Mystery which includes the Queens of Crime: Agatha Christie, Dorthy Sayers, Ngaio Marsh, and Margery Allingham. Marsh and Allingham are both new to me.
I was in NYC this past week and picked up a copy of Allingham's 2nd book at Partners & Crime. I got the 2nd one at the recommendation of the shopkeeper who said that is where the series really gets going. I'm looking forward to discovering these new (to me) writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...