Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review: Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder

Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #1)Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
by Joanne Fluke

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the character of Hannah Swensen, and her various friends and family, but I found the premise that she was doing all the investigating for her brother-in-law the cop more completely ridiculous. The mystery in this book was reasonable, and the solution was fairly believable, but I found it very difficult to suspend disbelief enough to accept the basic setup. Several of the recipes did sound delicious. The edition that I read also included a novella about a runaway which was less outrageous in its basic set up. I might give another of these a try.


This book counts toward the Foodies Read challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...