Sunday, March 31, 2013

Challenge Update - March

This month I took a look at my progress numerically. We are 25% of the way through 2013 and I have read almost 50% (19 out of 40) of the books I committed to for various challenges. I am on track (at 27%) for my overall goal of reading 101 books this year.

For the Classics Club I need to read 10 books each year (Sept-Sept) to stay on track so I need to read 4 classics from my list between now and September.

I have gotten behind on The Canadian Book challenge. I have until July 1 to read 7 more Canadian books. The history of Canada was interesting, but it was slow going. If I can read 2 books for this challenge each month between now and July I can complete this challenge. If not, I read some cool Canadian books and will probably try again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...