Time Devoted to Reading
I will try to read on my lunch break during the week and in the evenings. We have plans on Friday night, but otherwise this looks like a good week for reading.
- Finish the 2nd book of The Once and Future King. This will be my lunch-time book at the office.
- Finish the audiobook I have been listening to in the car (W is for Wasted).
- I am on a committee that nominates fiction for a book award and our deadline for our shortlist is early February. I have a ton of books on my list to consider for this, but have read very few of them so far. I want to read as many of these books (novels of 'high literary merit' published in English in 2013) as I can during the week. If I start a book from this pile and it doesn't seem like a potential short-list title I will abandon it and move on to the next book.
- Check out the challenges each day and complete any that I have both time and inspiration for.
- Participate in at least one of the twitter chats (it won't be Monday).
- Post an update each day with my progress for the day before.