Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books - Thursday

I got a good amount of reading done today (about 5 hours between lunch and the evening) including finishing The Secret Life of Baked Goods.

I participated in both the challenges today. The Found Poems was a fun challenge and the results were all really clever. These are my favorite pairings in the Double Date Challenge:

  • Bookmarks Mark Books suggested Gone Girl and the Wind Up Bird Chronicles (both on my TBR list)
  • Leopards and Dragons suggested Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote (read it, liked it) and Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and The Dawn of the Modern Woman by Sam Wasson (hadn't heard of it, now need to read it). I agree that you would also have to see the movie to complete the set. 


1 comment:

  1. :-) I'm so glad you like my suggestion. Have a great Friday and a good weekend of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...