The Classics Club is hosting another spin. By August 11 we need to post a list of 20 books remaining to-be-read from our Classics Club List and whichever one appears at the number randomly selected by the club is to be read by October 6.
Here is my list:
- The Sword of Shannara, Terry Brooks
- The Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
- In Cold Blood, Truman Capote
- The Scarlet Letter, Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Dubliners, James Joyce
- Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, Mark Twain
- A Wizard of Earthsea, Ursula K. Le Guin
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, L. Frank Baum
- If on a Winter's Night a Traveler, Italo Calvino
- The Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger
- Eminent Victorians, Lytton Strachey
- The House of Mirth, Edith Wharton
- The Second Sex, Simone de Beauvoir
- Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte
- Portrait of a Lady, Henry James
- A Separate Peace, John Knowles
- Cakes and Ale, W. Somerset Maugham
I'm hoping for #9 as it is in my bag and next up on my reading list anyway. I'm not overly keen on any of the choices in the lower teens as none strike me as that appealing at the moment.
What number are you hoping for from your spin list?