Thursday, October 8, 2015

Review: A River in the Sky

A River in the SkyA River in the Sky by Elizabeth Peters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amelia Peabody just cracks me up. This was an excellent adventure with lots of situations where Peabody gushed over the marvelous Emerson and was sensible (yet ridiculous) with her plans and lists and such. A really good adventure story with a lot of humor despite the serious events. The narrator of this audio version (Barbara Rosenblat) to was just wonderful. I liked how the story was told from 2 mostly simultaneous points of view with "excerpts from manuscript H."
I am counting this as my "body of water in the title" book for the What's in a Name Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...