Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ReadHarder Challenge Update

"Read Harder" a challenge hosted at BookRiot is three-quarters of the way over so I have completed 15 of the tasks/books so am a bit behind.

I have completed these (and linked them to my relevant posts): 

Currently in my TBR pile are:
  • A collection of short stories 
  • A book by or about someone that identifies as LGBTQ
  • A collection of poetry
  •  A National Book Award, Man Booker Prize or Pulitzer Prize winner from the last decade 
  • A book that is a retelling of a classic story 
  • A book by an author from Africa

I could use some recommendations for these:
  • A book published before 1850
  • A book written by someone when they were under the age of 25
  • A graphic novel, a graphic memoir or a collection of comics of any kind 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...