Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: 10% Happier

10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works by Dan Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is a cross between a celebrity memoir (including guest appearances by the Dali Lama, Paris Hilton, and many others) and a weird-experiment-on-myself story. It is not a book about meditation so much as a book about someone's journey to realizing meditation isn't ridiculous. It was interesting, and the evidence he sifts through to make his decisions is nicely summarized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...