"In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!"
Here is my bloggiesta to-do list:
- Participate in at least one of the Twitter chats (probably Friday, 9/20 at 9pm Eastern)
- Finish the Queens of Crime page I started ages ago
- Check out the mini-challenges and complete at least one
- Visit other bloggiesta participants and see what cool things I can learn that will improve my blogs
- Make enchiladas for dinner one night (not really on task, but I was inspired)
- Compile a list of blogging stuff I want to do/learn more about in the near future