- How many books did you read? Pages? (If you didn’t keep track, tell me that too!)
I finished 3 books, began a 4th, read parts of 2 that were already in progress, and read several short stories from other books. No idea how many pages that was.
- How many hours did you read?
I read for a total of 18.5 hours. Not the full 24, but I was happy with my total.
- What do you think worked well in this readathon?
I didn't play along with any of the challenges, but I enjoyed reading them and I visited a little bit among book bloggers who were readathoning. Overall I thought it all went quite smoothly.
- What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time?
I have no suggestions for the organizers as their part all went beautifully as far as I could see. Personally I think remembering to sun-screen before reading outside for hours would be a good idea and coordinating schedules better with my husband so I don't have to go anywhere all weekend would also be good. I noticed some people shifted their 48 hours a bit (mostly for time-zones) and that might work better for me as well if I adjusted the 48 hours to start earlier Friday night and end earlier on Sunday evening.
- Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon?
Definitely! I met two out of my three goals and had fun reading.
Monday, July 24, 2017
24in48 Readathon Final Update
#24in48 readathon. Here are my answers to the wrap-up questionnaire.