Saturday, April 28, 2018

Readathon Opening Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading in grey and overcast Manchester, NH. 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Hard to say, my stack got totally out of control and there are lots of good ones there. I am starting with Murder and Mendelssohn: A Phryne Fisher Mystery. It is green, set in Australia, and #20 in the series so it has a lot of scavenger hunt potential.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Lemon apricot muffins I made last night so breakfast would be easy.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm married to an amateur actor who is doing a play tonight so I will not be reading the whole 24 hours. 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I didn't participate in the last readathon, but I have done one before. I don't really expect to change much from last time, but I plan to jump between books and have fun reading all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...