Technically half-way was 8pm, but I was watching my husband's play then (which was very good) so am posting now.
1. What are you reading right now?
I am between books at this point.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I have finished 3 books so far. A Joni Mitchell bio which I was almost finished with when Readathon started, a book of poetry, and the latest Phryne Fisher mystery. Page count: 637 so far
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not sure, I have a Discworld novel in my pile and a Barbara Pym which are both appealing. Actually, the whole huge pile is books I want to read.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Other than having to stop reading to get to the play on time (which I knew was in the schedule) I have had no interruptions (my husband being at rehearsal all day helped).
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I don't usually pay attention to page counts when I read and I have read more pages than I expected.