Monday, December 27, 2021

Life According to Literature 2021

This meme comes from Anabookbel
Using only books you have read this year (2021), answer these prompts. Try not to repeat a book title.  (Links will take you to my reviews if they exist.)

  • Describe yourself:  The Second Sex 
  • How do you feel:  Surfacing (Margaret Atwood)
  • I will never be: The Perfect Paragon (M. C. Beaton)
  • You Fear: Reaper Man (Terry Pratchett)
  • Describe Where you currently live: In the Best Families (Rex Stout)
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Under the Tuscan Sun (Frances Mayes)
  • Your favorite form of transportation: The Last Bus to Woodstock (Colin Dexter)
  • What’s the weather like: Heat and Dust (Ruth Prawer Jhabvala)
     
  • Your best friend is: Died in the Wool (Ngaio Marsh)
  • You and your friends are: Wyrd Sisters (Terry Pratchett)
  • My family reunions are: Love, Lies and Liquor (M. C. Beaton) -- not really, but it was such a good answer I had to go with it.
  • At a party you’d find me with: Blackberry Wine (Joanne Harris)
  • A happy day includes: Creating Your Best Life (Caroline Adams Miller)
  • What is the best advice you have to give: Start Finishing (Charlie Gilkey)
  • Motto I live by: Help the Poor Struggler (Martha Grimes)
  • Thought for the Day: Sorry for the Dead (Nicola Upson)
  • How would I like to die:  After All These Years (Susan Isaacs)
  • In my next life, I want to: Fortune and Glory (Janet Evanovich)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...