Sunday, January 16, 2022

TBR Pile Challenge

Roof Beam Reader is once again hosting the TBR Pile Challenge and even though I have failed at this challenge in the past I am going to give it another try. My list is all books that have been on my TBR for a long time and that I am planning to read this year for various challenges. I'm hoping that having these books count toward two challenges will motivate me to get them read.

Here is my list (the ones with links are finished):

From the Cruising Through the Cozies Challenge: 

  1. Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

    From my Classics Club list:

  2. New Grub Street by George Gissing 
  3. Where Angels Fear to Tread by E. M. Forster
  4. The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
  5. The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio 
  6. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
  7. Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
  8. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins 
  9. Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson 

    From the Back to the Classics Challenge:

  10. Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin 

    From the
    Canadian Reading Challenge:

  11. Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs 
  12. Biography: Fiction, Fact, and Form by Ira Nadel

    Alternates (from my #unreadshelf):

  13. Walden by Henry David Thoreau
  14. The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...