Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Bookish Merch I Love


This week's prompt for Top Ten Tuesday is "Bookish Merch you would love to have." I am modifying this to be bookish merch I love because I really don't need any more bookish stuff and already have some of these. They are all super-fabulous though!
  1. Book Lover T-shirt 
  2. Custom Book Stamp (I might need this one)
  3. Book Worm Candles Sampler Pack
  4. Fabulous sofa pillows!
  5. A great purse
  6. Book earrings
  7. Bookcase quilt pattern
  8. Just one more chapter T-shirt
  9. Bookish bracelet 
  10. The best scarf ever for a librarian (I know because I have it) 

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is amazing!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-merchandise-id-love-to-own/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...