The Top Ten Tuesday topic this week is "books set in a place I'd Love to Visit (real places or fictional)." I have read, though not necessarily blogged about, all of these books except the last two which are on my TBR.
- Bellevue Square by Michael Redhill (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- Bad Monkey by Carl Hiassen (Key West, Florida)
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (Savannah, Georgia)
- Cinnamon Toast and the End of the World by Janet E. Cameron (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers (Oxford, England)
- An Unsuitable Attachment by Barbara Pym (London, England)
- Aqua Alta by Donna Leon (Venice, Italy)
- The Fencing Master by Arturo Perez-Reverte (Madrid, Spain)
- The Ambassadors by Henry James (Paris, France)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!