Monday, October 31, 2022

Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather (Maisie Dobbs, #2)Birds of a Feather 
by Jacqueline Winspear
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second entry in the Maisie Dobbs series and was a well crafted mystery along side a good amount of character development for both Maisie and her assistant Billy. There was an episode in the history of WWI Britain explored in this novel which I found very interesting (it's important to the mystery so I won't spoil anything by saying what it was). I look forward to reading more of this series, which is good because a friend cleaning out her shelves gifted me with the next several books in the series.
This title is set in post-WWI Britain and counts toward the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. 


1 comment:

  1. I love this series - the first handful were tremendous in particular, some start to wobble a bit in the middle, but the last couple have been really enjoyable again. I think I'm about two behind Winspear. Thankfully she writes slowly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...