Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Challenge Check-in: Nonfiction Reader Challenge

In hopes of completing my various reading challenges by the end of the year I will be posting check-ins this week on the various challenges and what I have left to read if I am going to complete them. 


The 2022 Nonfiction Reader Challenge has 12 categories and the idea is to read one nonfiction book for each of them, or to read any 12 nonfiction books.  I decided to participate as a "grazer" and set my own goal which was to read 12 books, but not necessarily in the defined categories.

These are the categories for which I have read books:

Social History: I read two books that fit this category Blizzard of Glass by Sally M. Walker and 99 Glimpses of Princess Margaret by Craig Brown and am counting both toward this challenge.

Popular Science: The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean

Language: Living with a Dead Language by Ann Patty

Celebrity: I am counting two books that fit this category Blowing the Bloody Doors Off by Michael Caine and Canada by Mike Meyers.

Published in 2022: The Power of Regret by Daniel H. Pink

I have completed 7 books so far and need to read 5 more. Or I need to designate other non-fiction books I already read this year as "wildcards" for this challenge.

These are the categories for which I haven't read/designated a book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...