Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February Book Report

February 2023

I finished 8 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

"Dogs who chase cars evidently see them as large, unruly ungulates badly in need of discipline and shepherding."
         --Elizabeth Marshall Thomas   

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

  • 3 were books I owned but hadn't read before (inspired by The Unread Shelf project
  • 3 were from the mystery series I am trying to make progress on this year
  • I didn't make progress on any of my other challenges in February
 Here are the books I finished in February 2023: 
  1. Lost by Gregory Maguire (3-stars)
  2. The Hidden Life of Dogs by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas (3-stars)
  3. Cuba: An American History by Ada Ferrer (4-stars)
  4. Wednesday's Child by Peter Robinson (4-stars)
  5. A History of the World in 6 Glasses by Tom Standage (audiobook, 4-stars)
  6. No Parm No Foul by Linda Reilly (3-stars)
  7. Project Management in Libraries by Carly Wiggins Searcy (4-stars)
  8. The Ape Who Guards the Balance by Elizabeth Peters (4-stars)
February was a slow month for book finishes. I have 7 books currently in progress, however so March may have a more typical finish count. I really need to get more Canadian books into the mix as that challenge ends on July 1 and I have quite a few left to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...