Friday, May 10, 2013

Bout of Books Declaration of Intentions

I came across Bout of Books 7.0 on Coffee Girl and was intrigued by the idea of a week long readathon.
I looked at my schedule for next week and it looked like there were several free evenings and most of a weekend available for reading.
I talked to my husband about it and he didn't think it was totally crazy. He was even willing to read along.
I am declaring my intention to partcipate in Bout of Books 7.0

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...