- Participate in at least one of the Twitter chats
I ended up participating in all 3 using a site called twubs (which was really easy to use). I also did quite a bit of tweaking to my twitter account which I have hardly used since I created it. I am going to give twitter another go.
- Finish the Queens of Crime page I started ages ago
I spent some time working on this, but creating the lists of books is tedious and I got bored doing it. I did make progress and it will get done eventually.
- Check out the mini-challenges and complete at least one
I ended up doing a bunch of mini-challenges and I learned a lot.
- Visit other bloggiesta participants and see what cool things I can learn that will improve my blogs
Done. I made a separate blogroll of the bloggiesta participants so I could keep up with those blogs over the weekend. I plan to integrate these into my regular bookish blogs list later this week. I made a number of small adjustments to my blog based on suggestions in posts and stuff I saw on other blogs. I also had a lot of visitors to my blog from other participants which was cool.
- Make enchiladas for dinner one night (not really on task, but I was inspired)
Friday night we ended up going out for mexican food and Sunday night I made pork enchiladas.
|pork enchiladas with green chili sauce|
- Compile a list of blogging stuff I want to do/learn more about in the near future
It is a long list, but I didn't want to forget all the ideas I got from other participants. I will definitely include this on future bloggiesta to-do lists as it helped me stay focused on the goals I had set for this time to have a way to save ideas and plans for later.