Monday, May 19, 2014

BoB: Sunday Wrap Up

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com
Progress today:
  • Once again, no audiobook listening occurred
  • I finished  An Omelette and a Glass of Wine (about 10 pages)
  • I completed the Retitle Your Read challenge
 
Goals NOT Completed:
  • Finish the audiobook I have been listening to in the car (David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell).
Goals Completed:
  • Read at least one novel published  in 2014 -- I finished Alena.
  •  Start my Classics Club Spin book -- I finished my spin book, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but haven't blogged about it yet.
  • Complete one of my remaining goals for the Spring into a Good Book Challenge -- I finished reading An Omelette and a Glass of Wine which completed the SiaGB goal of "reading 3 books for the 2014 TBR Pile Challenge."
  • Check out the challenges each day and complete any that I have both time and inspiration for -- checked them out each day and completed a several.
  • Post an update each day with my progress for the day before -- did that.
I also read Gaudy Night this week which hadn't planned to do but was in the mood for.  I read a lot more this week than I expected to, mostly because I had a terrible cold and did nothing but nap and read most of the week. Because my normal routine was thrown off by being sick I didn't do much driving and so didn't do much audiobook listening. I am feeling much better now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sucks to be sick - during the first days of Bout of Books I had headaches and stomachaches and it really kept me from picking up a book! I'm glad you are better now. Also well done for finishing the Spin book already, mine hasn't even arrived yet :) I read Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde some time ago and remember quite liking it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...