Monday, July 1, 2024

June Book Report

Manchester, NH June 2024
I finished 5 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“There could be no picture making,” the film director Orson Welles flatly declared, “without pastrami.”
― Ted Merwin, Pastrami on Rye

Here is my progress toward various goals and challenges:

 Here are the books I finished in June 2024: 
  1. Jasmine Moon Murder by Laura Childs (3-stars)
  2. Pastrami on Rye: An Overstuffed History of the Jewish Deli by Ted Merwin (3-stars)
  3. All it Takes is a Goal by Jon Acuff (5-stars)
  4. You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz (4-stars)
  5. 1000 Words by Jami Attenberg (3-stars)
I didn't get much finished this month, but I do have 7 books currently in progress so next month should have a higher finish number. I will be seeing Korelitz speak in October at the NH Book Festival so I have begun a deep dive into her backlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...