Friday, May 31, 2024

May Book Report

May 2024, Manchester, NH
I finished 6 books last month.

A quote from this month's reading:

“Below me and above me and in the woods stretching thick and endless, their leaves made sugar out of nothing but light.”
― Rebecca Makkai, I Have Some Questions For You

I made almost no progress this month on any goals or challenges. I did read 1 book from my owned-but-not-read shelf  which is at 135 titles. 

 Here are the books I finished in May 2024: 
  1. A Cast of Vultures by Judith Flanders (4-stars)
  2. Murder Past Due by Miranda James (3-stars)
  3. I Have Some Questions for You by Rebecca Makkai (4-stars)
  4. The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James (4-stars)
  5. Comeback by Dick Francis (4-stars)
  6. Make Time by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky (3-stars)
I didn't realize during the month how little I was reading! I made a list of #20booksofSummer2024, including a few I finished since I made the list. As we come into summer hopefully I will find more time for reading my books!

1 comment:

  1. I read the first Judith Flanders mystery and am not sure why I have neglected the series since. Thank you for the reminder! Her nonfiction books also sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...