Monday, October 13, 2014

Lisa's Review: No Safe House

No Safe House by Linwood Barclay

My Rating: 3 of 5 Stars

After laying to rest the mystery of why her family disappeared years prior in  No Time for Goodbye, we join Cynthia Archer, her husband Terry, and daughter Grace seven years later in No Safe House. Cynthia's overprotective tendencies are causing a rift with Grace who is now a teenager and hanging out with a less than stellar boyfriend, Stuart. One night, Grace finds herself with Stuart in the wrong place at the wrong time & things completely unravel from there.

There is plenty of action in this book - lots of criminal activity, murder investigation, running from the bad guys, trying to figure out who the bad guys are, etc. While I thought that No Time for Goodbye delivered a little more in the "keeping me on the edge of my seat" department, this sequel definitely kept me turning the pages.

This is my seventh book read for the 8th Annual Canadian Book Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...