Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 Reading Plans

In 2016 I am cutting back a bit on challenges to focus on my Classics Club list and some other non-book stuff. In the next few days I will be signing up for the What's in a Name Challenge at the Wormhole and for the Alphabet Soup Challenge (this one is by titles rather than authors). I am also mid-year with the Canadian Book Challenge at the Book Mine Set.
I finished 20/24 of the challenges in the 2015 Read Harder challenge and plan to read for the remaining 4 categories in the first part of 2016. I hope to do at least one read-a-thon in 2016 and will probably participate in Bloggiesta at least once as well. My GoodReads goal for 2016 will be 101 books.
I was intrigued by the Reading New England Challenge, but decided it was more than I want to take on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...