Friday, November 30, 2018

NonFiction November - Week 5

The Week 5 topic is New to My TBR and is hosted by Katie @ Doing Dewey.
It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
Added to my TBR list are the following:

  • The Cooking Gene by Michael Twitty (from Stacked Books)
  • Howards End is on the Landing by Susan Hill and Days of Reading by Marcel Proust (from WordsandPeace)
  • October: The Story of the Russian Revolution by China Miéville (from Brona's Books)
I missed week 4 -- must have been too focused on pie or something.

1 comment:

  1. Re: #NonFicNov TBR dd. 01.12.2018
    I felt everybody contributed and everybody should be listed.
    I found books that I completely missed and will try to read as many books on this list
    …as possible! Your selection Soul Food looks interesting and I’m giving this to a good friend in USA for Xmas who loves to cook! The Cooking Gene...there's one I missed!
    Joni Mitchell….I can’t explain it but Joni ‘just has something’. I would like to know more about this poet/songwriter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...