Thursday, December 27, 2018

Cruisin' Thru the Cozies 2019

This challenge is hosted at Socrates Book Reviews and challenges you to read cozy mysteries--which I love so this is a perfect challenge for me! I am signing up for  Level two (Investigator), option B. I will need to read 10 cozies of my choice, plus one book for each of these sub-genres (20 total):

  • Culinary (anything dealing with food: restaurants, baked goods, etc.)
  • Animal related (cats, dogs, birds, etc.)
  • Craft related (any kind of hobbies - knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc.)
  • Paranormal (witches, vampires, etc.) -- I got one of these in my Christmas stocking.
  • Cozy mysteries based outside the US (example: Belinda Lawrence series (British))
  • Career-based cozy mystery (housekeeping, wedding planner, etc.)
  • Holiday based (set during any holiday - Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, etc.)
  • Travel mystery (character could be on a cruise, touring another area, etc.)
  • Historical mystery (any mystery not set in the present)
  • Your choice! (freebie!)

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...