Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A Collection of Cozies

These are titles that I finished recently which count toward the Cruisin' Through the Cozies Challenge. 

The Second Confession (Nero Wolfe, #15)The Second Confession by Rex Stout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of the rare Nero Wolfe stories where Wolfe leaves the brownstone. It is one of the 10 cozies of my choice.




Y is for Yesterday (Kinsey Millhone, #25)Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the last of the Sue Grafton mysteries (she died) which is sad. I have been reading them since the series began in 1982 and they are all good. Kinsey is a great character. I was very pleased that an ongoing plot line from an earlier book gets resolved by the end of this book. This is also one of the 10 cozies of my choice.


The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot, #2)The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Classic Poirot and Captain Hastings is in top form in this mystery--making foolish mistakes, falling for pretty faces, and generally missing everything HP sees immediately.  Another cozy of my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...