Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Books on my Spring 2022 TBR

The topic for today's Top Ten
 Tuesday is "Books on my Spring 2022 TBR." I'm not very good at actually reading the books that I plan out for a given period of time, but here is a list of books I might read/finish between now and June 21 (the end of spring). 
  1. The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio -- I have already started this, but it is really long so I don't expect to finish it until well into spring
  2. Burning Questions: Essays and Occasional Pieces by Margaret Atwood
  3. Small Ceremonies by Carol Shields
  4. Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
  5. Aunt Dimity and the Duke by Nancy Atherton
  6. The Stone Carvers by Jane Urquhart
  7. Passing by Nella Larsen
  8. Eric by Terry Pratchett
  9. The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
  10. The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
What's on your Spring TBR?

2 comments:

  1. The Last Battle was really good. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first Maisie Dobbs book when it came out and really liked it, but I never moved on with the series for some reason. I think I need to revisit the first one and keep going this time. It's my MIL's favorite series. In fact, I think she's gotten an ARC of every book in the series thanks to me...LOL.

    I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...