Friday, March 23, 2012

My Ever Growing TBR List

These are the books that I added to my To-Be-Read list this week.

On Monday The Indextrious Reader reviewed Walking a Literary Labyrinth by Nancy Malone and I was intrigued.
"Reflecting on her own reading life, Nancy Malone examines the role that reading plays in defining ourselves. Throughout, she likens the experience of reading to walking a labyrinth, itself a metaphor for our journeys through life. The paths within the labyrinth are not straight, but winding, and in the end, it is not the small circle in the center that defines the self, but the whole grand design of the labyrinth-every experience, every person we meet, and every book we read-that makes us who we are. (from the GoodReads description)
Gibson's Bookstore in Concord NH included a book I want to read in their email newsletter this week: Jonah Lehrer's  Imagine: How Creativity Works.
Trish (my blog's first follower!) at Desktop Retreat is loving Carlos Ruiz Zafon's The Angel's Game which is now added to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...