Thursday, December 27, 2012

Challenge: Tea and Books 2013

I completed the 2012 Tea and Books Challenge at The Book Garden and am signing up to try the 2013 Tea and Books Challenge. However, I am signing up this time at the "Chamomile Lover" level which only commits me to read 2 books over 650 pages (thank you for the rule change from 700 pages!). I hope to be able to upgrade during the year to the next level (because I can't stand chamomile tea), but don't want to take on more than I can manage and have quite a few other reading challenges planned for 2013. A review of my reading pile found several books over 600 pages, but only a couple over 650.

I plan to read The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins (702 pages) and The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (876 pages).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...