Friday, May 17, 2013

Bout of Books - Thursday


Report on day 4 of Bout of Books 7.0

Thursday was a very productive readathon day. On the social front I visited  3 new-to-me book blogs on Thursday and left some comments. I also participated in my first BoB Challenge.

I only managed about 20 minutes of audio-book listening (more of Bill Bryson on Australia) because I worked from home today. 

I finished Lord Edgware Dies which makes 2 books finished so far in the readathon. Then I moved on to Anne of Green Gables and read about 1/3 of it. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but am really enjoying it and finding Anne (with an e) quite funny.

TRR finished reading Path of Daggers and began NOS4A2. He read a total of 98 pages on Thursday. Friday doesn't look promising for finding much time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...