Saturday, January 2, 2016

What's in a Name 2016

The What's in a Name Challenge is being hosted once again at The Worm Hole. Basically the deal is that you read a book with each of the 6 specified things in the title. Here are the categories for 2016:
  • A country (try not to use ‘Africa’!) 
  • An item of clothing
  • An item of furniture
  • A profession
  • A month of the year
  • A title with the word ‘tree’ in it
I don't know what I will read for any of them yet, but that's not surprising as I almost never plan my reading ahead. I have done this challenge for the past several years and always find some good stuff as a result of it so am jumping in again.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your books, Mary :) I like to see half-way through which categories I need to complete.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...