Thursday, December 27, 2018

Lisa's Review: How the Light Gets In

How the Light Gets In by Louise Penny

My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book #9 in the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache series.

I've been on a bit of an Inspector Gamache roll lately. My friend Mary & I had tickets to see Louise Penny in mid-December, and not knowing if there may be some spoilers on major plot development, Mary thought if I made it through How the Light Gets In, I should be safe.

There certainly was a lot of excitement to take in on this one! There were two main plots happening - one involving the investigation of the disappearance of Myrna's friend, and the other wraps up a story-line surrounding the Sûreté that has been ongoing for the last several books. I found both to be very interesting & kept the pages turning.

As a side note, Louise Penny was a delight to see in person!   

This is my third book read for the 12th Annual Canadian Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...