Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Lisa's Review: The Long Way Home

The Long Way Home by Louise Penny

My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 10th book in the Chief Inspector Gamache series. I've definitely been enjoying my run on Louise Penny books lately - though I'm afraid of soon getting to the point where I can't just go get the next one from the library & will instead have to wait for the next one to be published.

The Long Way Home is a bit different from the rest of the series that I have read so far - the biggest difference being that there wasn't a murder to solve. There definitely was a mystery to investigate, but it seemed a more relaxed plot & read - though that doesn't mean that I didn't thoroughly enjoy it, because I did! 

This is my 5th book read for the 12th Annual Canadian Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...