Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Twisted Threads

Twisted Threads (Mainely Needlepoint, #1)Twisted Threads
(Mainely Needlepoint Mystery #1)
by Lea Wait
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Set in a small town on the coast of Maine I enjoyed this mystery. It was a bit dark for a cozy--there was a lot more harsh reality than is typical--but it was a well put together story. I did think the solution came to our heroine rather suddenly without a clear reason why she suddenly put it all together. I also would have liked a bit more about needlepoint. It is the first in a series so later ones may have more needlepoint stuff in them. There was a lot of interesting info about New England plants. 
I am counting this toward the Cruisin' Through the Cozies challenge as a craft-related cozy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...