Saturday, April 25, 2020

Readathon - 1pm update

I have finished my first book: Murder Must Advertise by Dorthy L. Sayers. I had started it before the readathon, but it is still a finish.
I also began a book that has been on my shelf for a really long time and decided it is not for me so it is now in the "donate" pile for when my public library is ready to take donations again.

I also generated a bingo card to play: https://bingobaker.com/play/3089916/44f44d
The details of the bingo game are in the GoodReads group. My Dorthy Sayers novel got me 5 bingo squares (physical book, finished it, set in the big city of London, policeman is an "essential" job, and D is in DEWEY).

Next up is a chapter of Mysteries of the Middle Ages by Thomas Cahill and then I think a C.S. Lewis novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...