Monday, June 21, 2021

20 Books of Summer - Update and Revision

I made my #20booksofsummer2021 challenge list back in May and a month in I realize I need to make some revisions. 

My book group changed books for next month so I am dropping Reading Lolita in Tehran (which I had read before anyway) and am replacing it with our new selection, a book about NH's White Mountains. I also started one of the titles, The Sugar Camp Quilt, and decided it is not going to work for me this summer so I am dropping it off my list in favor of another Terry Pratchett novel.

So as of today this is my list to be read:

#1 - The White Mountain by Dan Sczcesny (new addition)

#2 -Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis

#3 - A Question of Guilt by Frances Fyfield

#4 - The Republic of Love by Carol Shields

#5 - Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris 

#6 - After all these Years by Susan Isaacs

#7 - Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

#8 - Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

#9 - Lineage Most Lethal by S. C. Perkins

#10 - The Old Silent by Martha Grimes

#11 - Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett

#12- Men at Arms by Terry Pratchett (new addition)

#13 - The Sweet Taste of Muscadines by Pamela Terry

#14 - Susan, Linda, Nina, and Cokie by Lisa Napoli

#15 - The Shadow in the Garden by James Atlas

#16 - Rules of Civility by Amor Towles

These are ones I have finished so far:

#17 - In the Teeth of the Evidence by Dorothy L. Sayers

#18 - Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi 

#19 - Fortune and Glory by Janet Evanovich

#20 - The Doctor of Thessaly by Anne Zouroudi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...