Friday, December 3, 2021

A Literary Christmas 2021

I came across this challenge at The Once Lost Wanderer and decided a little Christmas-focused reading would be a good thing so I am joining in.  
The challenge is hosted at In the Bookcase and is pretty simple: make a list of Christmas books that you want to read during the holiday season (officially ending 12/31/2021 for the challenge) and read as many as you can. Posts about your books can be linked up at the challenge site so you can see what others are reading.

Here is my list of Christmas books:

I haven't ever focused on reading Christmas-themed books around the holidays (or any other time of year), so will be interested to see how it goes. I will also be on the look-out for additional titles in case I want to do it again next year.


3 comments:

  1. Nice. Hogfather reminds me I read an off-world Christmas story last year, Christmas on Ganymede by Asimov. Good fun. Glad your joinining in (and thanks for the props :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about this. I like to save a short story or two for Christmas Day...now I just have to decide which ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I'm so pleased you have joined A Literary Christmas this year! Your holiday selections sound great. 'A Child's Christmas in Wales' has been on my list for a while, but I haven't read it yet.

    I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on your holiday reads. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...