Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Madness of Crowds

The Madness of Crowds (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #17)The Madness of Crowds 
by Louise Penny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this latest Gamache novel Penny has moved the world beyond the pandemic and taken her characters back to Three Pines. I didn't love the last book in the series (which was set in Paris) and I was pleased with this return to familiar territory. 
The mystery in this book is a complex tangle of family/choices/emotions and was very well put together as a plot. I did figure out who "done it" about 3/4 of the way through which I don't usually manage to do.

 I am counting it toward the 15th Canadian Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...