Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Books Set in New Hampshire

The topic for today's Top Ten Tuesday is "Freebie -- Pick your own topic." I decided to compile a list of books set in the state where I live. Most are fiction and one is a true story. Some I have read, others are still on my TBR list.

  1. Trailerpark by Russell Banks
  2. Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett
  3. Consigned to Death by Jane K. Cleland
  4. Drizzled with Death by Jessie Crockett
  5. Hashimoto Blues by Sarah Dupeyron
  6. Wicked Intentions: The Sheila LaBarre Murders by Kevin Flynn
  7. The Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving
  8. A Separate Peace by John Knowles
  9. The Talk-Funny Girl by Roland Merullo
  10. The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters

Have you read any books set in New Hampshire that I should add to my list?

 

1 comment:

  1. WhaT a fun list! I didn’t know there were so many contemporary books set in New Hampshire.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-reasons-to-take-a-reading-break/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...